• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

727 Filter Help

If you have a good fluid cooler [ I have used two ], I see no reason for a low hanging deep oil pan.....

If you have a good fluid cooler [ I have used two ], I see no reason for a low hanging deep oil pan.....
Lucky for me it's not low hanging. It's higher up than the headers, which aren't low hanging either.
I bought it because I wanted a drain plug, and it's more solidly made than the factory one and doesn't leak.
Try to be positive for once...

I have just ordered mine from the local dealer.....should be here by Saturday from Australia. The local mob sells mostly Chebby stuff.

Indent order. :rolleyes:
Before you install it I'd remove the allen key drain plug and put a bit of thread sealer on it. The other hole is sealed by a bolt with an O ring and doesn't leak.
Or you could do like I did and fill it with fluid first, find the drain plug has a small drip, drain everything, seal the plug and refill.
I think option 1 is better.

Auto Transport Service
Back