• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73-74 charger quarter patch panel?

spoolinhard

Local time
9:49 PM
Reaction score
I had a friend ask me if they make quarter patch panels for a 73-4 charger. I couldn't find anything on a quick search, anyone know better?
Thanks

There is a decent one made by a somewhat obscure company- Tabco.

That panel has also been marketed by Sherman and Goodmark.

There is another one, but it is crap. You can clearly see it is MUCH more flat, without the proper curves and crisp body lines.

Thanks for the tip, I think thats what he is after.

Sherman's does carry them. You actually might get them a little cheaper thru Rock Auto. They get them from Sherman's.

The last time I saw them on ebay, someone was wanting over $1000 a piece for them.

Today, only the crap ones are listed, but I did see a behind the wheel patch that looked good.
One I hadn't seen before.

BTW, I have a driver's side that has a few shelf dings (none bad), but shipping (and packing).....

The last time I saw them on ebay, someone was wanting over $1000 a piece for them.

Damn! no.... las time I checked, maybe 5 or 6 month ago, the most expensive were on $600 rate, bur still some available on $400 rate

Auto Transport Service
Back