• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 charger 340 rallye project all painted up

moparmaniac10

Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
I finally got all the panels painted and refitted back on the car yesterday. I also installed the vinyl top. This was the first one I have ever done and I will have to say, if you ever attempt this, make sure you have plenty of people to help stretch it and do ALOT of measuring beforehand. It took me and my brother-in-law 5 hours to complete it. Now I just need to finish wetsanding and buff this baby out. Then it is on to the interior, and final will be the bumpers as they are still at the chromers. DSCN0913.JPGDSCN0919.JPGDSCN0920.JPG

Looks good so far.

A white car with a white top?

Yes, and that is numbers matching. White with white vinyl top with b5 blue interior

Cool! Never seen that color combo before. Will it have stripes on it as well to break up the white?

Oooohhhh, I'm a sucker for white with a blue int.

Hang something red from the mirror, and instant patriot/Mopar logo match!

- - - Updated - - -

Cool! Never seen that color combo before. Will it have stripes on it as well to break up the white?

Yes, but they'll be white :)

That will be a classy looking Charger when it's all done! :headbang:

I don't think the car came with a stripe. Of course I don't have the buildsheet, but there was also no evidence of it having a stripe. Just so everyone knows, this car is for sale when it is done.

Thats going to make someone happy.. Real nice..

Nice looking charger.Had a white one years ago myself.Will be waiting for your progress on this.

Here are some more pics of the car coming along. The car is done, with the exception of the bumpers, driv340 rallye charger.JPG340 rallye charger 2.JPG340 rallye charger 3.JPG340 rallye charger 4.JPG340 rallye charger 6.JPG340 rallye charger 5.JPGers mirror, and the headliner. Of course I am waiting for the headliner until I put the seats in.

I little bird said you were going to sell this car?????

Yes, this car is for sale.

I have seen a few stripe delete 73's. There is no evidence of this car having a stripe and I stripped it all the way down. I do not have the buildsheet though, and that is the ultimate proof.

Nice car,you've been busy the last couple weeks.

Yes, I have been working on it everyday since August. I have a baby on the way, surgery in a week, and a garage that has to get built, so the chargers gotta go.

Yes, I have been working on it everyday since August. I have a baby on the way, surgery in a week, and a garage that has to get built, so the chargers gotta go.
Have fun with baby.Good luck with surgery.Get garage built when baby,surgery and weather allows it.

Auto Transport Service
Back