• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 Charger SE project.

charger360

Local time
10:08 PM
Reaction score
Well after finishing my 74 SE last summer i got bored! ha! so i bought a 73 SE yesterday. as soon as i bring it up to my place i will post pics and do the same kind of thread i did with my 74. the car is triple green 318 auto bench with armrest and rallye dash it has newer dual exhaust and a has had a 4bbl set up put on. the interior need some help but is all there. as for rust the bottoms of the 1/4 's need some patches and the drivers side floor needs a patch or two as well. it is ugly right now but one we fix it and get the paint done it should be sharp!

- - - Updated - - -

1613071_10151845072461244_803818976_o.jpg1612503_10151845072086244_1232935869_o.jpg

never call it ugly, as we can see the finished product. that is gonna be a cool project since it has all its parts. good luck on the build.

yep i am getting it from just over the border from me once the weather clears up a bit! it needs some metal work but that is no big deal to me! it runs and other than the grills most of it is there which is a nice change of pace! the charger i restored on here over the last couple of years was basically an empty roller!

- - - Updated - - -

1063277_10151845084636244_1959279617_o.jpgyep i am getting it from just over the border from me once the weather clears up a bit! it needs some metal work but that is no big deal to me! it runs and other than the grills most of it is there which is a nice change of pace! the charger i restored on here over the last couple of years was basically an empty roller!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 163893 the good side of the floor

thanks man but i have a mint set i restored for my 74, i went with a nice set of 71's instead. i may go with hideaway's on this one.

he is reasonable and he has stuff on hand when you need it. i have done about ten cars with jack as my main go to guy for parts

Cool car, how about some more pics?????????

Cool! when it comes out as great as the last one, a head turner it will be! Good luck...

After seeing your first car 360 im kinda interested in how this one will turn out.....Plus i have to try to stay ahead in my build. Looks good.

thanks guy's I am not sure yet how it will turn out I have to pick it up and get it across the border first! it will be the first one I bring up myself. as soon as it gets here I will post more pics

Good deal on the charger. If you need any parts, there is a salvage yard not far from me that has a couple 73-4 chargers in his yard. I could run down there and see if he has any parts that you might need on my days off from the road.

well if it warms up to somthing over - 35 this weekend i will start to get the shop ready for the beasts arrival!

1599245_10151896122499499_1024097064_o.jpg
This is the plan, although i will be putting rallyes on it i like this dark green

Auto Transport Service
Back