• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 charger , widest rear rim ???

355/60R15 was just a safe size I came up with based on known factors. You might find you can fit a bigger tire once you get to that point.

Personally, these 335/50R15 would be freaking awesome. Nice and wide; not too tall, not too wide:
https://www.summitracing.com/ga/parts/mnh-rod17/overview/

You might be able to run these monsters. Who know until you get there?
https://www.summitracing.com/ga/parts/mnh-rod07/overview/

Not sure about the fronts.
Hot damn ...now 335 ..that I like..! !

I'm pretty sure I had a 295/60/15 under my old 74 and it fit as long as the *** was in the air! I had a set of 275/40/18 on my 73 rallye I liked it except the meat I think I could of got away with a 275/50/18 the wheel well looked empty a little bit here's a picture with the 18's
143235-e65d2ea9713c139f4391234ae8bf9f36.jpg

I'm pretty sure I had a 295/60/15 under my old 74 and it fit as long as the *** was in the air! I had a set of 275/40/18 on my 73 rallye I liked it except the meat I think I could of got away with a 275/50/18 the wheel well looked empty a little bit here's a picture with the 18's View attachment 345332
How hard is it to find the rear luvers for the rear window?
I've seen them aftermarket but it's like 1100.00 bucks ..and they have huge hinges at the top .: /

They have cheaper abs plastic ones (that's what s on my orange car) they were around 300-400 bucks . Can you share the site with the hinged louvers I eat that kind this time the plastic was fine but you could tell they were cheap plastic

That's the site with the abs one I had on the orange car . The price is a tad over $300.00. They were nice but deff didn't look like the org but they were cool none the less and for $320 you can buy and install no drilling and replace with a better one when it becomes available.
I will mention that it is no drilling required the louvers came with a two studs and two hinges they all had double sided tape. I said no way the people swore the louvers will not fly off or they would send me another set free. Well that tape was a beast ,I pulled and pulled . One thing that did bother me was the edges were all over the place I had a little gap here and there between the trim and louvers . But that's easily fixed or over looked . This was about 5 years ago so can't vouch if anything has changed

They have cheaper abs plastic ones (that's what s on my orange car) they were around 300-400 bucks . Can you share the site with the hinged louvers I eat that kind this time the plastic was fine but you could tell they were cheap plastic
Yeah..you have to give me to find where I saw them ?!?! There lost in my several charger bookmarks ..lol..

I don't know why they won't fit s.e. it's the same exact same rear window and trim . They probably say no because your visibility is non existent with the s.e. louvers then add the rear window louvers. I've seen s.e. cars with them installed they look sweet I'll get a set for my s.e. sunroof car

And....no I have not found the link to the aluminum aftermarket rear window louvers. ..and it's driving me crazy ...I know what the site looks like , I looked at it for three days straight, they had the front spoiler, rear wing , and rear louvers all in a row ..I even remember pricing out the package, and that the louvers where just over 1k and had two big chrome hinges that screwed to the roof (that I was not fond of) all of them where listed for the charger..not challenger ..
This is just killing me..

Auto Transport Service
Back