• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 roadrunner power window conversion help

plymouthman

Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
OK all , up at my favorite boneyard and their is a 73 charger se , I got the complete main harness and front headlight harness out of it. In great shape. I haven't gotten the rear harness yet.
It has factory power windows and rear defrost. I am wondering if the power widow setup will bolt right up to my 73 roadrunner without any needed modifications since they are both 73 B bodies.
All wires switches motors everything is their.

Did you get the PW relay and breaker for the bulkhead fuse box?
00pw-sm-1.jpg00pw-sm-2.jpg

I'd be interested to know if the rears interchange. I suspect they don't.

Pretty sure the fronts do, though.

Your going to need the regulators and motors also.
Ron

Yes, I got everything that was connected to the fuse block. The pw breaker and relay are their.
I haven't grabbed anything else though. Regulators, motors, ect. They are their, just didn't get them yet. Will the regulators and motors bolt right up? If not , what all modifications will be needed?

All should bolt up, just a matter of getting it in there. I snagged a door a long while ago as I need the glass. Took everything out of it but before I did I snapped a few pics of it, here they are if it will help. A service manual would be helpful as well. I don't have a Plymouth but should be the same as my Charger so go to my site and download it.
http://www.retrorarities.com/images/73DodgeServiceManual.zip
DSCN0049.jpgDSCN0048.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back