• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 to 71 fontend questions!!!

joekickass

Reaction score
hey i have a question. let me start out by telling you i been on this 1974 plymouth satillite build and i started wondering if it would be possible to put the front end of a earlyer 1971 roadrunner/satelite on it. soooo...

A: would the bodylines match up?

and

B: how much modification to the fenders/mounts/what-nots would be nessisary for this to work?

hopefully sombody out there here on Bbody's has done this before. id be thankfull for any insight

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I know there are minor body line and seam differences between Charger 71/72 fenders to 73/74 doors and vice versa. Probably the same on Plymouths, but not positive.

Im pretty sure the body lines are going to be different, as far as fender to door im guessing it would work and i do mean guessing.. Try this link, there's more then enough of both body styles for you to go thru and check if it helps you.. heck, may as well add yours to the mix, more the better! :) This link may help.

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=5982&page=16

Back