• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 Coronet

moparfreak1980

Local time
5:37 AM
Reaction score
This is my 75 Coronet or what is left of it 400 big block 4bbl 2 door brougham
coronet angle veiw.jpgcoronet engine.jpgcoronet rear veiw.jpg
more pictures at cardomain look for moparfreak1980

It has dual exhaust weather it was factory I am not sure but it will stay dual. I picked up a dual snorkel air cleaner for it last summer at mopar fest (pic below). I also have a set of BB headers not sure weather they will be used but I do have them if I don't decide to stay with the stock look. IMG-20130907-00035.jpg
I have also been playing with when I do paint it to change the color or not. I am already leaving the vinyl top off of it and am thinking of possibly a color like the Viper
001.jpg
I have a set of police specials that I am planning to match to the color I paint it. aside from that I have been considering the mopar aluminum black wrinkle valve covers and a roller conversion and lets not forget the always trying question I run into at every swap meet I go to should I pick up a intake manifold

YAY! Another 1975 2 door Coronet Brougham with Canopy Roof! Awesome!

Should look great.

When I was a kid a guy around my home town had a yellow and black Coronet - it was really sharp and sounded really mean, I never forgot that car. I think your car will look great, good luck and keep us updated.

The easiest way to know if your exhaust was originally dual from the factory is to examine the gas tank. It was smaller on the dual equipped cars to allow the driver's side pipe to be installed without touching the fuel tank.:)

Auto Transport Service
Back