• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'76 Chrysler Cordoba side 'trellis' pinstripe decals

KingCordoba

Local time
2:02 AM
Reaction score
i have a '76 Cordoba, paint color Cream. i've checked your site, but i don't see much offered under Chrysler. Do you make reproductions of these trellis-type fender, door and quarter decals? Also runs on the center trunk lip. Clear decals with black design. i can get you a photo if need be but not until spring as the car is currently in its storage spot. Thanks for any help

I am sorry but we don't have anything for your car. Remember them well very handsome luxury cars,

Thank you for answering. Looking to do a re-spray soon, wanted to re-do the decals without having to get into the extra labor to detail by hand

I have purchased decals off of you and just wondering if you can modify them. My 440 decals my boomerang, can they be changed to 500?

I think we can help you. Please call 1-800-941-4550 for further information. Thank you

I am sorry but we don't have anything for your car. Remember them well very handsome luxury cars,
Not trying to be a prick ( I've used your excellent products a number of times over the years ), but your logo states "any decal, any car, any year" ... perhaps misleading ?

That logo was developed in1985 when the company was started by a young entrepreneur who still sit as an owner of this company today.. We primarily service American cars and trucks with focus on muscle cars and trucks, jeeps as a restoration manufacturer that is licensed by American auto makers. Sorry for any confusion.

That logo was developed in1985 when the company was started by a young entrepreneur who still sit as an owner of this company today.. We primarily service American cars and trucks with focus on muscle cars and trucks, jeeps as a restoration manufacturer that is licensed by American auto makers. Sorry for any confusion.
With all due respect and appreciation of the fine products your company produces ( every single one I've done, mostly for others, has been excellent ), perhaps a revisit of the company motto is in order ?

Auto Transport Service
Back