• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

84 4x2 ramcharger whole or parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedgeheaded

Local time
4:27 PM
Reaction score
I got this in the wrong section. If a mod can move it I'd appreciate it. Sorry.
I used this truck for years and it's in good shape with a very little rust. I removed the cab from the frame and had it sandblasted and painted. The motor and transmission have both been gone through and freshened. I just lost interest in the project. It's apart and I've sold the AAR hood but still have the OE. I've sold the seats, bumpers, and wheels. Everything else is there. Good WV title. Parts or whole $1000 for everything, or make me an offer. /email] or PM me pics [url]http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=wedgeheaded&AID=6155131[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you like the aar hood? I went on their website to take a look. I would like one for my 85 crew cab. I have their bumpers on my 63 Savoy and I know they have good parts

How did you like the aar hood? I went on their website to take a look. I would like one for my 85 crew cab. I have their bumpers on my 63 Savoy and I know they have good parts

I wasn't thrilled with the hood. It's fit was good and construction was good, but, it developed low spots due to having such a large, flat, unsupported area. After this developed I asked AAR about it and they said," yea, we've been having problems with that." Funny nobody mentioned it when I bought it. Other than that it was a good product and I'd say something with more shape for support would be top notch.

Thanks...I tow with a 85 D350 with 440 t/flite. Does a great job and gets 9 to 11 mpg while towing at 10 mph over speedlimit. I was thinking of a reverse scoop similar to the bow-tie cowl induction scoops to let air out of engine compartment. I have a Ram-Air type air cleaner with 2 4" hose ducted to cool air behind the grill. Fiberglass hoods that are not braced properly do have a lot of flex. Thanks again for te reply'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back