• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out, or whole as-is: 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Deluxe Wagon - 318/904

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well clearly I'm getting wimpy in my old age. Its only 106-108 without the glass. The regulator and hinge still attached. Granted I'm using a bathroom scale and holding it in place so it could be -/+ 10% I'm sure but well under the 150+ I thought it was. With it standing up on the flat end, its around 65 inches wide to the longest point of the hinge.
View attachment 1546336
I forgot to ask, I saw the one by the hinge, are all the latches, and the open still on the gate

I couldn’t get your vid to work, I just tried and it works, the latches are all there, I’m just waiting on a shipping quote, are u going to crate it for me?

I couldn’t get your vid to work, I just tried and it works, the latches are all there, I’m just waiting on a shipping quote, are u going to crate it for me?
Yeah I can figure a way to crate it up. Been busy w/ the family and in-laws in town for one of my daughter's birthdays / halloween. I'll get back to you with weight and dimensions as soon as I've got time to slap it into a shippable crate. I may have some larger cardboard boxes to tear down too I can use to enclose it with for safe traveling.

What style of door latches does this car have?
Is this helpful?
x_szXpogj8uqmSKpwFplQ=w698-h931-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

DClmfexeS764CFNXM4liA=w698-h931-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

Yes it does, I was hoping the back door latches would be in really good shape but looking at that driver side it's been well used.
Thanks anyway!

Any chance it has the axle bumpers that mount to the frame? If so, I need the bolts. Thanks!

hows the spare tire well , bottom area ? thanks ed

Any chance it has the axle bumpers that mount to the frame? If so, I need the bolts. Thanks!
I'll take a look for you
Anything still available? I sent a pm a week ago
Replied today, I've been super super slammed. Sorry for the delay. Are you looking for something specific? The only thing spoken for so far are likely the tailgate to badbird and the rear glass to another member.
hows the spare tire well , bottom area ? thanks ed
It holds water. Ha ha. Free if you want to come cut it out but I can't see any sensible way to ship it and its got some rust.

Sorry for the delay all I'll be slammed for the rest of the year finishing up some projects putting in 12 hour days and leaving to visit family up in Michigan for a couple weeks so I'll get back to you all after the new year. Merry Christmas.

hows the metal in the spare tire well bottom , the well were the tire goes up and down on the pass. side below the rear window ? thanks ed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back