• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Parting out, or whole as-is: 1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Deluxe Wagon - 318/904

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
1:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Now that I've made a separate interior and exterior parts thread, I probably should have posted this here. Full parts car / parting out.

Located in Queen Creek, Arizona 85142

SOLD:
Radiator
Dash woodgrain trim
Dash wiring harness
Engine bay + headlight harness
Front Fenders
Grille upper support bar
Grille lower support bar

AVAILABLE
Tail gate: $100
Rust-free green tailgate: $500
Doors with regulators: $50/ea includes regulator, I'll throw in glass if glass doesn't sell first separately since the shipping costs are wildly different.
318/904 trans: $150 includes driveshaft if you need it
8.25" Rear axle: $150
Hood: $50 (has some speed vents someone thought might look cool, please see photos)
Rear bumper: $150 (good core, has dents needs repair)
Rear tail lights: $75/pr
Everything not specifically listed that you see in the photos is available. For example, if you just want the door glass and mirror but not the driver door we can work something out.

Payments: Post office money orders only
Shipping: Buyer's expense from 85142, UPS has some flat-rate shipping available for small-medium items under 50lbs right now reasonably priced.

IMG_4246.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4263.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

wiper pivots any good? thanks Dave

Do you have the hook for the bumper jack? If so, how much? I could drive over and pick it up.
thanks

wiper pivots any good? thanks Dave
I'll be using them on my 1969 Coronet R/T restoration, I'll mark them as sold, sorry about that.
Is the Green tail gate avalible ?
Yes it is still available. I'm located in Queen Creek, Arizona, 85142. It has the hinges attached as well and is a power regulator with the harness hanging off. The glass was removed, but I can include the brown tailgate glass for an extra $100 if its needed.
Do you have the hook for the bumper jack? If so, how much? I could drive over and pick it up.
thanks
I looked for it and there are no jack parts of any kind, Sorry for the delay.

I'll be using them on my 1969 Coronet R/T restoration, I'll mark them as sold, sorry about that.

Yes it is still available. I'm located in Queen Creek, Arizona, 85142. It has the hinges attached as well and is a power regulator with the harness hanging off. The glass was removed, but I can include the brown tailgate glass for an extra $100 if its needed.

I looked for it and there are no jack parts of any kind, Sorry for the delay.
I don't need the glass, or the big hinge assembly one the drivers side if you'd be willing to remove, mostly because of the extra weight, can you give me an estimate on shipping to Sweet Grass Montana 59484

I'll get a rough quote based on weight and dimensions this week for you. The glass is already removed, but I can't imagine the hinge will make much difference as its already incredibly heavy. Freight is most likely going to be the route to go over someone like UPS.

I'll get a rough quote based on weight and dimensions this week for you. The glass is already removed, but I can't imagine the hinge will make much difference as its already incredibly heavy. Freight is most likely going to be the route to go over someone like UPS.
Sounds good

You said it was rust free, Can you send me some pictures of both sides please
Thanks

Sure can. It has some "texas tan" patina with the original green paint on the outside. It's being stored here in my climate controlled garage in Arizona. With the glass out I'll try and get you some pictures of the inside of the gate as well. I've finally got some room in the garage to pull it out and get some pictures now that I've sold two cars and a few engines this past couple weeks since posting this thread, I'm almost ready to pull the Wagon in and pull down all the pieces I need to restore my RT.

I'll get you updated photos today.

Rough measurements I took in the garage: 59x22x10 before shipping crate is built shipped from 85142 to 59484 is just under $250 bare. Adding in 3 inches to each of the dimensions to build a crate for it and 150lbs being the max they will ship, it goes up to just under $375.

I took a guess at 150lbs without the hinge assembly since it is quite large for these. This looks like the bare minimum before going to freight. I'd recommend building a crate to protect it at the least. Which would expand the dimensions and weight and likely raise their shipping price..

Let me know if you'd like it and we can work it out.

Sure can. It has some "texas tan" patina with the original green paint on the outside. It's being stored here in my climate controlled garage in Arizona. With the glass out I'll try and get you some pictures of the inside of the gate as well. I've finally got some room in the garage to pull it out and get some pictures now that I've sold two cars and a few engines this past couple weeks since posting this thread, I'm almost ready to pull the Wagon in and pull down all the pieces I need to restore my RT.

I'll get you updated photos today.

Rough measurements I took in the garage: 59x22x10 before shipping crate is built shipped from 85142 to 59484 is just under $250 bare. Adding in 3 inches to each of the dimensions to build a crate for it and 150lbs being the max they will ship, it goes up to just under $375.

I took a guess at 150lbs without the hinge assembly since it is quite large for these. This looks like the bare minimum before going to freight. I'd recommend building a crate to protect it at the least. Which would expand the dimensions and weight and likely raise their shipping price..

Let me know if you'd like it and we can work it out.
I would like to work something out with you, they won't ship if it's over 150 lbs? That's a trucking company? You figured 150Lbs crated?

That's just going to UPS and hitting the quote button. If you want to dig around and find a freight provider, the zip code for queen creek, Arizona is above. I didn't get a chance to weigh it since I just put my kids to bed and was wearing flip-flops in the garage. I tried to enter anything over 150lbs on the UPS website and it just said it was over their weight restrictions. So that 150 may not even cover it. Just throwing an estimation out there.

That's just going to UPS and hitting the quote button. If you want to dig around and find a freight provider, the zip code for queen creek, Arizona is above. I didn't get a chance to weigh it since I just put my kids to bed and was wearing flip-flops in the garage. I tried to enter anything over 150lbs on the UPS website and it just said it was over their weight restrictions. So that 150 may not even cover it. Just throwing an estimation out there.
OK I'LL do some digging

This is what i'm working on

wagon#4.JPG

wagon.jpg

So 59" is including the hinge, I phone a couple of places, they want an accurate weight, can you get that for me, with hinge and no glass.

Excluding the hinge, the hinge hangs out almost another 4 inches or so. I just went side to side of the gate. I'll throw some steel toes on and try to get a weight. It's insanely heavy any time I have to move it.

Well clearly I'm getting wimpy in my old age. Its only 106-108 without the glass. The regulator and hinge still attached. Granted I'm using a bathroom scale and holding it in place so it could be -/+ 10% I'm sure but well under the 150+ I thought it was. With it standing up on the flat end, its around 65 inches wide to the longest point of the hinge.
-OEcGtkh21LvwMm_W2Czg=w698-h931-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back