• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A bird in the hurricane

This was a Mclaren under water in Naples.

Mclaren under water in Naples, Florida.JPG

Doing my best to keep up with that. :lol:
I don't know if any prior threads have been deleted by an author, but here are the ones I could find this morning. Please note there is a new thread posted this morning.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

A bird in the hurricane​

A bird in the hurricane

Saturday, October 1, 2022

SUPERBIRD IN THE HURRICANE​

SUPERBIRD IN THE HURRICANE

Monday, October 3, 2022

Hurricane Ian Daytona on Graveyard Cars​

Hurricane Ian Daytona on Graveyard Cars

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Ouch! Ian!!!​

Ouch! Ian!!!

Now This Hurts!!!​

Now This Hurts!!!

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Hurricane Ian Damaged Superbird and Dodge Daytona, Bonita Beach, Florida​

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...nd-dodge-daytona-bonita-beach-florida.255110/

I don't know if any prior threads have been deleted by an author, but here are the ones I could find this morning. Please note there is a new thread posted this morning.

Thursday, September 29, 2022

A bird in the hurricane​

A bird in the hurricane

Saturday, October 1, 2022

SUPERBIRD IN THE HURRICANE​

SUPERBIRD IN THE HURRICANE

Monday, October 3, 2022

Hurricane Ian Daytona on Graveyard Cars​

Hurricane Ian Daytona on Graveyard Cars

Ouch! Ian!!!​

Ouch! Ian!!!

Now This Hurts!!!​

Now This Hurts!!!

Sunday, October 9, 2022

Hurricane Ian Damaged Superbird and Dodge Daytona, Bonita Beach, Florida​

https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...nd-dodge-daytona-bonita-beach-florida.255110/

They are merged now....and hopefully no-one else starts a thread. :rolleyes:

At least 3 on the A body side, too.

Will the collector car insurance companies allow you to take the money and keep the car? We did that with my wife's daily driver and mine.

My insurance company sends me notice that they will pay for storage in a safer area from a storm and I’m 2 miles from the water.

The Hurricane Bird is bare metal and getting bodywork​

View attachment 1462670
I just talked to Mark today, the owner of the restoration shop that's doing the 'bird. Here's the current pictures. The frame rails needed to be replaced, not from the storm damage but from a previous accident and subpar prior work. The rest of the backend needed to be replaced due to a mixture of subpar prior work and storm damage.

20230504_155548.jpg

344598363_891680478570222_8750615020230057396_n.jpg

Ryan Brutts Auto Archeologist YouTube channel features updates on the hurricane Superbird project every 3 or 4 weeks.

Who ended up buying to Daytona, any updates on its restoration?

Ryan Brutts Auto Archeologist YouTube channel features updates on the hurricane Superbird project every 3 or 4 weeks.

Who ended up buying to Daytona, any updates on its restoration?

The same guy that bought the 'bird bought the Daytona, a shop in Florida is doing the resto on that one, but I don't believe it has any coverage.

Recent pictures on the Hurricane 'bird that Magnum Auto Restorations is doing and the newest video from the Auto Archeologist that XS22J8R mentioned. They're making good progress on the car. If anyone knows anything about the Daytona please post about it, I'm curious. I hope this is of interest to some.

20230602_122330.jpg

20230602_122400.jpg

20230602_122426.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back