• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple Craigslist Pittsburgh Polaras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm & Dad had a wagon like that. and that '64 could be nice!

67 Polara wagon 440ci 727, fugly wheels $1900 & looks pretty stock 64 Polara 500 383ci 2bbl auto $3100, both decent cars... being from back east, snow belt & salted roads... I wonder how much rott & rust ??...

I agree dgraver, both are cool reasonably priced cars, The second one is showing a little of what our roads are good at but ive seen worse and they both would be good projects.. I love that body style, of course i seem to like them all, a one owner car, chances might be good its the original engine, If its a good one.. This isint one ive been looking for but if i had the cash i would have to check into this one, reasonable price i think..

i would totally buy the wagon and drive it (after addressing the brakes) but i'm not going to PA for it. I've wanted a wagon for years.

dodge station wagon. 73 steel crank 440, 727 auto. 8.75 rear. Electronic ignition. Runs and drives. Needs work.

67 polara wagon 2.jpg67 polara wagon.jpg

I like both and would love to have that wagon not sure why I have an itch for a wagon as of late. I do remember seeing a 69 Chevelle wagon and it was a sleeper I think it burnt it into my brain lol. After that I looked at Mopar wagons a lot different.

If I had a way of getting that to VA I think I would buy it. I would try to get a little bit better in cash price but I think I would do it. I know of a ray barton hemi for sale or was for sale that I would love to drop into something (when I get the money) and man that wagon would be great.

The other one would be a fun project but who makes quarters for that year?

The guy with the wagon has not emailed me back anyone else talk to him?

If i havent replied it may have gone to my spam. I recieved countless emails on my wagon. It seems everyone wants it, though no one wants to pay anything for it. I recently re-posted it for 2500. So people can talk me down. I want 1900. Suppose i should have thought of that when i posted it the first time. Thanks...

If i havent replied it may have gone to my spam. I recieved countless emails on my wagon. It seems everyone wants it, though no one wants to pay anything for it. I recently re-posted it for 2500. So people can talk me down. I want 1900. Suppose i should have thought of that when i posted it the first time. Thanks...

PM being sent. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back