• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few new little features on FBBO

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
6:30 AM
Reaction score
Selective quoting:

Instead of quoting a whole post, now you can just select a small amount of text and quote just that.

Just highlight the text you want to quote and a little reply button will pop up. Click that and that's all that will be quoted.

Untitled.jpg

Also --- User tagging

Want a user to be alerted to a post? Just type @ and his username (@Joeychgo as an example) That will send the user an alert to that post so he can see it.

Another thing----- You can drag and drop an image into the reply box to upload it.....

Morning Joey.

Are you getting any issues with laptops with this new version.
Works great on my desktop but everything looks too large on the laptop.
Still useable but something seems amiss.
No changes have been made on laptop and all other programs look fine on it so I don't think it's a computer issue

Thanks
Jack

Thanks Joey. The Contol - worked fine. Thanks for all the work you do for these sites. They are invaluable

I used to track responses to my for sale threads and posts on the other versions my thread section. Is there a similar section or do I just receive an alert when someone posts a question on an item for sale. I seems harder to find my for sale items I posted. Thanks for any help.

I used to track responses to my for sale threads and posts on the other versions my thread section. Is there a similar section or do I just receive an alert when someone posts a question on an item for sale. I seems harder to find my for sale items I posted. Thanks for any help.

If you watch the thread, you'll get an alert when someone posts in the thread..
You can check the thread by going to your profile and looking on the information tab for a link to threads you started.

You can also access from the search box by clicking the arrow

Untitled.jpg

Joey, When I used to post updates to a thread it would show up in the new post section so everyone could see it. Now it only shoes up in the recent thread.

Auto Transport Service
Back