• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A gorgeous Roadrunner sells in Vancouver

Something doesn’t look right.
596A3B3B-76F7-449A-ADFC-DDEA25E05801.png

Battery topper plate and the wrong series of battery. It's a Ford/GM arrangement..

As I noted, it's just a topper plate and they used the wrong orientation battery. I'm POSITIVE.. LOL... that the battery is hooked up correctly...

Nice car. It's so hard to find a nice 383 Road Runner that isn't totally messed with.

There's an awful lot to pick apart in these three pictures, which speaks volumes on the restoration. That said, it an all be corrected. What were they asking for it?.

2583bc160.jpg

2585bc0d0.jpg

2584bc230.jpg

Asking 48k. It sold. I thought it was a decent price seeing what people ask for far, far lesser specimens.

Asking 48k. It sold. I thought it was a decent price seeing what people ask for far, far lesser specimens.

I didn't pay that much more for my 33K mile survivor 5 month ago. I thought it was a lot at the time, but when I see what's for sale now, I think I bought it right.

pxl_20201226_211436378-mp-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty car! But to be honest, I didn't even know that fast ratio steering was an option on those cars. I thought it came out on the AAR 'Cuda and T/A.

Pretty car! But to be honest, I didn't even know that fast ratio steering was an option on those cars. I thought it came out on the AAR 'Cuda and T/A.
It wasn't available on these cars.

Well, what’s the cost to perform a rotisserie restoration these days, assuming this car underwent one ?

Auto Transport Service
Back