• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A sharp edges cold front

Don Frelier

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:24 PM
Reaction score
I'm a weather enthusiast.
Check out the line of the cold front pushing through the Midwest right now.
It's pretty unusual.
Screenshot_20201223-230708.png

Winter finally is arriving in WI as I type - I think it hit 50 today out shopping with da wife

Looking at the 2021 Ski Doos

I don’t recall ever , a warmer October November December - 50s/60s/70s

I literally can say I have not seen a salt truck since last March/April - I stored my Bee away back in September

It is Christmas correct ?

Was 50 this am , right now its 10 , little cooler if your outside in the wind.
40mph breeze little snow,
I love Iowa.:thumbsup:

Beautiful, nearly 60 and sunny Monday in eastern Wyoming, 16 degrees and 65 mph winds on Tuesday.

It was 60 here today. Snow tomorrow night they say which will only be the third white Christmas in history. Christmas Day high is 25 degrees.

It was 60 here today. Snow tomorrow night they say which will only be the third white Christmas in history. Christmas Day high is 25 degrees.
Yep. Got back from Elizabethton yesterday and got Fred out for some around-town last minute stuff.
I figured it might be the last time for a few months...
they keep upping the predicted snowfall amounts with that damn storm.

I happen to enjoy weather patterns myself. it all stems from my mother who was a meteorologist at the Rochester airport during WWII.
That is a very odd front. I better make sure the tractor is topped off with diesel and anti-gel additive.

I've traveled to Iowa quite a few times for work. I've been there twice during blizzards and the wind there is biting painfully cold.

Ya, we're -2* also. Was surprised they changed the forecast later Monday to include snow for Weds not just the cold. Didn't expect a white Christmas.

The grass turned White for Christmas in Eastern WI

Here Comes Santa Claus

Take heart, it's still windy, but will be 47 today, sunny, nearly 60, and calm tomorrow.
As the nasty weather moved east, so will the relief.
Good for me as I do my prepping and painting outside. Don't want that crap inside my shop getting on everything and stinking it up.

Auto Transport Service
Back