• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Actors you could never look at the same again...

Bob Crane (deceased) Colonel Hogan from "Hogan's Heroes" .........you'd always be looking over your shoulder..... :rolleyes:

1699866422368.png

Will Smith. After he attacked Chris Rock I haven't watched anything he has participated in including past filming's. Sure, he is a great actor, but I see him differently after his outburst.
After hearing of how Jada has been such a cheating whore and Will stayed married to her, I lost respect.
You could almost understand it when some broke, unemployed loser tolerates a bad spouse but Will has far more star power than Jada does. He has made more money and had more success so why would he keep that bald skank around? A man that lets his woman cheat and stays with her seems messed up.

Diane Lane for me in "unfaithful"....... Never looked at her the same again. Too bad, cause I actually like her.

I always thought "meh" when it came to one guy. Played the "surfer dude" complete with the "yeaah brah" drawl, even when cast as a cop or other LEO it was in his speech patterns and accent and attitude. Even when debating reality versus internet "reality" in The Matrix, he still had that speech pattern. Then everything changed when he played John Wick.

Seriously. Look at him in Bill And Ted. Point Break. Even his character in Speed had that surfer pattern. But Wick? Holy ****. And, he actually SHOOTS. Look up some of his 3-gun videos. Keanu is bad-*** with a firearm, and if you watch some of his range videos and then a scene or two in any of the Wick movies, you can see the training.
Not many, if any, have "undone" the typecast the way he did. Very good point here.

I know this is back in “off the rails” criteria - But I can get by much of the type casting if the film is a good one. The thing I can never get by now is - Deniro whom I idolized as a bad *** Italian mobster and similar films - for decades. Then in 2020 when he so publicly Went into incredible tirades in front of microphones - That was it. I lost any and all respect for the heathen trash mouth. Before that - and not knowing I thought he was an understated celebrity that seemed to wear it uncomfortably. Wow then in 2020 I witnessed who he really was.… Not even close to what I unwittingly thought.

Give me a Clint, a Stallone and a Denzel - They’re a class of their own. A few giants among so many sewer dwellers.

Auto Transport Service
Back