• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Actually got to cruise the chargers

Haha don't get me wrong I love my car just some things I'd like change or upgrade .. I prolly won't touch it just like to know what options I have ..

It's your car you can do whatever you want to it. Me, personally I have strong opinions about cars like yours that mother mopar built once and built oh so right but that's just me.

Trade you any of my non rt but nicely done cars for your real numbers matching v code car anytime lol

Trust me I know I hear ya , I collect/trade/sell prewar Bicycles
Mainly Schwinns form 1933-1941 and it's all about originality in that also repro parts are frowned upon and hurt value big time same with paint . The most valuable Bike would be the best condition original paint/chrome bike ya can find a restored rare bike are valuable but not as valuable as a very nice as found original I have a 56 Belair that's a #'s car previous owner had Cragers on it and a steering wheel basically what guys would do to them on those days . A couple minor things is all I Would consider I wouldn't want to take away from its originality or take apart and destroy a #'s car that's not me just like to know if any options that are exceptable like headers a lot of guys put them
On back then to be cool so would be a period upgrade that could be exceptable of course I would keep
The originals, the wheels I was curious if there was other models for my year that would be ok if not not a problem.
I love my Charger and I looked for a longtime for a #'s matching one they don't pop up very often

It's your car you can do whatever you want to it. Me, personally I have strong opinions about cars like yours that mother mopar built once and built oh so right but that's just me.

Trade you any of my non rt but nicely done cars for your real numbers matching v code car anytime lol
Hey DD what are WOM's ? Some guys are saying my car should have but I don't know what that is ?

IMG_2123.jpg

I don't see anything about WO's

Auto Transport Service
Back