• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adjustable front strut rods

I have a set of Bill's (Reilly Motor Sports) struts and upper control arms on my '65. Absolutely great products.

Hi Guys,

We have a new style of Adjustable Strut Rods see them in our new catalog

MoparAdjustableStrutRod-RMS.jpg

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing Supervisor
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

Thanks Jim,
You "beat me to the punch"
I have the catalog here in front of me, page 29 Chrysler section and I was just going to comment on these.
I'm ordering a set for my 63 Maxie build-up.
The Hotchkiss is $339, finished in a nickel powdercoat finish
the PST is $279, powdercoated in black.
That is a savings of $60.00
Both have 5/8" Rod Ends and 7/8" Tubing. Both boast "TIG" weld.
I'm always into saving $$

Might as well order a set for me too. lol!!

I forgot, a 10% discount for being a FBBO member, just check the vendor section and you'll see it.

One big difference I can tell on the PST vs. Hotchkis, the Hotchkis have a threaded stud (secured by a lock nut) that travel through the LCA. Looks like the PST is a hollow tube on the end that an allen bolt and star washer secure to the LCA. Other than that, look real similar.

dodge_be_body_adjustable_strut_rodsproducts2101922189promo_pic.jpg

Now "you guys" have ME thinking about Tubular Upper Control Arms for my 63 Maxie...
LoL!

Ordered my strut rods from PST today. Got a call back, turns out they have a couple sets of Hotchkis left over and would let me have a pair for same price as their new product. Still got the 10% discount. Could be a good deal for someone else also if you get at it soon......

Auto Transport Service
Back