• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Advice for all you car people!

yep it's nice when the party asking the questions or for help
comes back & thanks those involved (if necessary)
or
if he found the problem & fixed it,
the party comes back to share it with the rest of US
what it actually was/is
it may/could actually be very helpful to someone else in the future

especially those that actually use the search option available

either way, using already available threads on the subject & posts already
use of the search feature or not

you don't need to be a damn grammar nazi or post whore either
just be considerate
I very Much do just type slow.

How about this for some advice:
"Don't post if you're drunk or on drugs".
This thread will be about 10 pages long with a bunch of incomprehensible **** taking up about 7 pages.

How about this for some advice:
"Don't post if you're drunk or on drugs".
This thread will be about 10 pages long with a bunch of incomprehensible **** taking up about 7 pages.
Thank you for the Advice.

One thing that bothers me and I might even give up and leave without helping, it is when someone types out a big long post about their issue but does not break it up to make it easier to read.

Now having said that I barely passed English in high school...got a "P" and about 48% for the year so English and grammar are not my strong points, but I do try and break up my posts and paragraphs into smaller subsections of relevant information. I find it makes it easier to read and understand.

Now having said that I barely passed English in high school...
I see nothing wrong here. You are doing fine.
Sometimes we miss a word or something gets "autocorrected" to a completely different word and it is confusing.

Auto Transport Service
Back