• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

after 20 years.....mopar infected again in germany:-)

CoronetR/T70

Local time
5:31 PM
Reaction score
Hello everybody...i am writting you from germany. 20 years ago i had a 1970 superbee ( clone) convertible. put in a 500 cui engine and had fun, fun, fun:) somehow i decided to sell it, why? i really cant remember. i went to a car show with my 56 buick special last summer and somehow, i meet 2 old friends from back in the days. after we talked the hole day about the times we drove mopars...and the stories behind them.....everybody had a devilish smile on his face. well i couldnt resist when i found that old coronet RT 1970 and bought it. without engine, without transmission....but an original fender tag says WS 23. i want to restore it, as good as possibel. i am lookig forward to have some nice conversations here and say hello from germany:)
as soon as i figuered out, how to post pictures, i will show some pictures of my project.
have a nice day, markus

Here some pics from my Projekt. Little boy cant wait to drive in the car....so he wants to help All the time.

20220610_130523.jpg

20220610_130531.jpg

20221019_143116.jpg

20221026_084250.jpg

20221026_084307.jpg

Here some pics from my Projekt. Little boy cant wait to drive in the car....so he wants to help All the time.

View attachment 1369606

View attachment 1369607

View attachment 1369608

View attachment 1369609

View attachment 1369610
Welcome back to the MOPAR Journey. I'm hoping your restoration does not take as long as mine had. I started seven years ago and now hope to be driving my '74 SE Brougham next spring. Yours is moving along quite well it appears. I'm sure you have already noticed the members here are very knowledgeable and for the most part very willing to share their HUGE wealth tips and tricks. We're a diverse bunch and LOVE our MOPARS. Looking forward to more photos.

My son was just about the same age as that little lad the last time he rode in my original '74 SE. Today he is 48 years old and as my resto progressed has caught the MOPAR fever. Glad to see the young ones pitching in!!

Welcome from Pennsylvania, USA!

Nice project you have there - good luck and I suggest start a build thread so we can follow along!

Welcome and good luck with your new project!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. That looks to be a very solid '70 R/T project, as the front floors look quite solid. Looks to be factory Plum Crazy car. You have the right idea to get your kids interested at a young age. Just be careful of Child Labour laws! LOL

Welcome from Missouri!!

Oh...wow.....thx a lot for the welcome posts. Yes....as soon i will be litle bit more familiar how the forum works....i will let you know how the work is going forward. It would be my pleasure.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Hi, from California, USA.
What city in Germany?
Spent two years in your country, 1974-76
USAF Zweibrucken, Flugplatz.
Flugzeug mechanic, RF-4C Phantom's.

Welcome from Alabama, looks like a solid project.

Auto Transport Service
Back