• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

after 20 years.....mopar infected again in germany:-)

Hi, from California, USA.
What city in Germany?
Spent two years in your country, 1974-76
USAF Zweibrucken, Flugplatz.
Flugzeug mechanic, RF-4C Phantom's.
hey....i am from karlsruhe...i know zweibrücken, its about 1,5 houers drive away from my hometown. we also had the us army here in karlsruhe. i grew up just between 2 armybases. i had a wonderfull childhood and youth with the americans. sweet memories....best time of my life. had a lot of american friends. so sad.... everybody left. i hope you had a good time back in germany. we as kids, we met the us kids everyday after school.....skateboarding, basketball, bmx.......oh boooy it was a wonderfull time. well....before i get to sentimental in the morning......i say greetings and go to work:))))

hey....i am from karlsruhe...i know zweibrücken, its about 1,5 houers drive away from my hometown. we also had the us army here in karlsruhe. i grew up just between 2 armybases. i had a wonderfull childhood and youth with the americans. sweet memories....best time of my life. had a lot of american friends. so sad.... everybody left. i hope you had a good time back in germany. we as kids, we met the us kids everyday after school.....skateboarding, basketball, bmx.......oh boooy it was a wonderfull time. well....before i get to sentimental in the morning......i say greetings and go to work:))))
Yes, i also know of your city Karlsruhe, over there in Germany.
When the US had Air Force, and Army bases all over the place, in your country.
A whole lot more back in the day, than what's there now, in this modern day and age.
This is "me" back in Zweibrucken, back in the dinosaur days.
Probably 20-22 years old, in this picture.

Jim1974.jpg

hehe....looks like that picture was taken in one of the smal hallways of the baracks were the GIs lived.

Auto Transport Service
Back