• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aloha from Maui HI - I just became a Mopar daddy

MauiJim

Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
I became a mopar daddy yesterday with my best hot rod find ever. And before joining B Bodies, I read hours of threads just to determine the mopar crowd seems pretty solid.

It appears that I found a 67 Charger 4spd (383) with 30k original miles, an extra 1957 4bl Hemi in the crate (used) and 57 Boxes of quality mopar parts.
I really got it as an investment but after only 48 hours I’ve caught some new kind of fever. Must be must be contagious from b bodies.

The gentleman that acquired this Charger stuck it in a temperature controlled garage for past 10 years and never moved it or worked on it.
Looks like he pulled carb and radiator then started collecting his dream parts. Like 8 or 9 Carter TQ’s and Old/New Edlebrock Streetmaster.
Unfortunately he died before building the car out. All the trim looks remarkably straight.
Other than a some very small bubbles on the windshield cowl plate this car is rust free. Looks like it was painted once.
Looking underneath the suspension looks remarkably clean with low miles, yet not modified. The confusing part is the numbers show it as a 318 yet it seems to have stock 383 with proper exterior markings and standard exhaust manifolds.
Haven’t yet made it to the engine numbers yet.
Thanks for letting me share in your forum
Mahalo
Jim

IMG_1888.jpeg

IMG_1884.jpeg

IMG_1858.jpeg

IMG_1859.jpeg

IMG_1907.jpeg

IMG_2069.jpeg

Unique color for a ‘67 Charger.
Welcome to FBBO!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

shipping from or to (if liquidating any of the 57 boxes) Maui, Hawaii
will be crazy expensive, you know that I'm sure...

good luck, looks like fun

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

shipping from or to (if liquidating any of the 57 boxes) Maui, Hawaii
will be crazy expensive, you know that I'm sure...

good luck, looks like fun
Thanks. Shipping can be frustrating out here but USPS still ships the big priority boxes for 20 bucks so I tend to stick with these.
Maybe I’ll just hold and enjoy for awhile

Welcome from Oahu. I was watching that CL ad. From the posted sold price you got a good deal. I have a 67 coronet and always looking for parts. I'll shoot you a pm.

Thanks. Shipping can be frustrating out here but USPS still ships the big priority boxes for 20 bucks so I tend to stick with these.
Maybe I’ll just hold and enjoy for awhile
Welcome to the team!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3677.gif
IMG_3890.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3533.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_2869.gif

Welcome from NY.

Yes according to the service manual F would be a 318. (LA)

They probably did the swap during the repaint.

What color is the interior?

Last edited:
Damn you! I was just in Maui this past winter but you wouldn’t have had your car. Absolutely love Maui.

3B3E5CE9-7048-4F81-855F-60F9A58374B2.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice!
Thats west side Kanapali.
Mine is a decent view from upcountry
Mahalo

View attachment 1505684
I still like it nonetheless, a lot better than Oahu to say the least. We took the road to Hana and enjoyed it even though the tourist can’t drive worth a crap. We live in Eastern, Ky and our roads are mostly single lane and crooked real bad so the road to Hana was a breeze.

I still like it nonetheless, a lot better than Oahu to say the least. We took the road to Hana and enjoyed it even though the tourist can’t drive worth a crap. We live in Eastern, Ky and our roads are mostly single lane and crooked real bad so the road to Hana was a breeze.
You just got to know where to go on Oahu
20230729_114733.jpg
20230729_114725.jpg

Welcome from the PDR of Maryland
I spent some time at Kaneohe and got married on the beach at bellows. Had the reception at Dukes. Then went to the north shore. I love that place

Auto Transport Service
Back