• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Aluminum Champion and US Radiator Review

Sorry, Ma knew. Copper. 400 to recore. Nice and cool. Green. Clutch. Shroud. All the things Ma designed to keep it cool still work for me. I will sit in a Parade in Reno at 107 degrees with any of you. With the AC on. For two hours.

The specs for the 67-69 fan shroud say it is for a 16" fan (Part # P2785434). I was wondering what Mopar fan shroud you are using. Also, what's the diameter of your fan?

I have an 18.25" fan and looking for something that will bolt up to my aftermarket radiator. I have a 68 RR with 440. The fan shroud for the 70-73 b body has a larger diameter opening.

The specs for the 67-69 fan shroud say it is for a 16" fan (Part # P2785434). I was wondering what Mopar fan shroud you are using. Also, what's the diameter of your fan?

I have an 18.25" fan and looking for something that will bolt up to my aftermarket radiator. I have a 68 RR with 440. The fan shroud for the 70-73 b body has a larger diameter opening.

I have an 26" radiator and matching shroud. I have a used 7-blade fan that is about 18".

IMG_0007.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back