• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Am i crazy (Driving 69 Satellite from Kentucky to Oregon)?

I guess I should have prepared better and brought a real map just in case the phone died. I was born long enough ago I know how to read one!
I'm guessin you were never a Boy Scout? They're always prepared!

I think she needs a butt lift. Getting a little saggy. Not a Brazillian, just a little one! What do you guys think?
How many dead bodies you got in there? Maybe remove some of that dead weight will help lighten that ***?

Thought that at first glance, but figured the trunk was loaded with all those tools and spare parts you sent down in preperation. Just a nice looking car. How'd you find it?

facebook but I don’t have a facebook account. Luckily he spelled out his number in the ad!

I'm guessin you were never a Boy Scout? They're always prepared!

How many dead bodies you got in there? Maybe remove some of that dead weight will help lighten that ***?

Aha.. I was a Cub Scout, must have missed the being prepared part.

I don’t have any back there at the moment but there’s room for a few if you pack em in right!

Rollin on through Green River, Wyoming

D3205D7C-195D-4CF4-B833-C884FD844554.jpeg

She’s thirsty. I think I fouled up before and put e85 in her. I think that’s why it was so sluggish before. Stopped at the next station for some seafoam and topped off with the highest octane I could get. Much better now and better gas mileage too.

E8309111-9D36-4359-ABFF-7E18EA05CAC2.jpeg

2762920B-9E89-4D79-897D-8B592C13B804.jpeg

Photo was a little before pulling into Ogden Utah this evening. Oh heck, didn’t notice until right now that a headlight is out!

Any members from the Ogden area? I swear everyone was doing at least 85. They were flying by on both sides. I didn’t like that in the dark.

Staying at The Backseat Inn again tonight. Their rooms are cheap but they don’t have facilities. Have to go elsewhere for that.

2892B760-4C87-4A85-8A4A-2329DDFAE18D.jpeg

F67BA479-24F1-49AF-83FD-7D206F60FEB1.jpeg

Staying at The Backseat Inn again tonight. Their rooms are cheap but they don’t have facilities. Have to go elsewhere for that.
Saving a few bucks along the way ?

Higher altitude requires lower octane. In fqct, a stock 318 runs just fine on regular, high octane is wasting money.
You may want to adjust the a/f mixture screws a bit, it would probably help a bunch.

744B60B6-909B-45B3-A0B8-4BC1AEA75F82.jpeg
Stopped at a Flying J truck stop last night for fuel and to catch some ZZZs. This morning the cashier comes out and says “do you know how many people asked about your car last night?” There does seem to be lots of interest.

Making good progress. Near Twin Falls Idaho. Getting close to home.

BE93B2C2-DE30-440D-B87F-FD43B0A05087.jpeg

I don't live in the States, but that's quite the trip your doing, congratulations, and keep going, this is something you're gonna remember the rest of your like, thank you so much for sharing the ups and downs of this beautiful trip.:thumbsup:

Higher altitude requires lower octane.
You may want to adjust the a/f mixture screws a bit, it would probably help a bunch.

My 383 that's tuned for sea level run like **** at 5000', runs richer than a rich bitch!

Auto Transport Service
Back