• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB AMD Floorpan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumper

Local time
7:33 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know who would have an AMD foorpan part number 400 1462 for a 1962 Polara in stock, or even somone on here got one for sale! Seems parts suppliers just order and ship direct from AMD who are themselves out of stock until May. I have a vehicle leaving for UK from NJ in the next few weeks and i could ship this panel a whole lot cheaper with the car than seperately in May.
Can anyone help
Many thanks

Sorry I can't help but ... I was looking about 2 months ago for a complete floor pan. I called both AMD & Sherman and neither had them in stock or knew when they would be back in stock.

Thanks Dryheat, spoke to AMD direct and they claim back in stock May, i just cant hang on that long, what did you do in the end? I really dont want to patch it up, even thought of trying to get it out and repair but doubt it would save. I managed to get the rear footwells so thats something.

Thanks Dryheat, spoke to AMD direct and they claim back in stock May, i just cant hang on that long, what did you do in the end? I really dont want to patch it up, even thought of trying to get it out and repair but doubt it would save. I managed to get the rear footwells so thats something.

I had the foot well patch panels for the front. Most of the floor was in good shape so I opted to use those. It's at the surgeon getting worked on right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back