• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

American muscle

GITEX

Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
SAM_0572.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice!!

now that baby pops ! :headbang:

Very Nice But....Were going to need more than just One photo..........

SAM_0578.jpgIMG_0430.jpgSAM_0499.jpgSAM_0579.jpgTime and Money well spent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dash and trunk finish panel custom made. Trunk finish panel 7075 billet aluminum, thanks to one of my customers!!
Mill is a stroked 400 500ci iron headed beast with a whopping 150 miles on her still debugging, but runs and shifts hard.

"ARREST ME YELLOW", love it!!!!

Bet it attracts bugs like moths to a flame!

I had a Curious Yellow '71 Cuda and the bugs LOVED that color.

What is this mania for painting the whole engine compartment the same color? That is not the way they were from the factory, so why is everybody doing that now?

What is this mania for painting the whole engine compartment the same color? That is not the way they were from the factory, so why is everybody doing that now?
It wasn't??? what color were they painted??.................................MO

Oh yeah!

I hope you're joking...

The guy must be getting confused with gm garbage.

What other color would it be painted...Bl:puke:ck?

Auto Transport Service
Back