• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another 200+ cars at our Cruise-in

hanks73340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
219 cars in all. The usual suspects and then some really nice ones.

IMG_0014.jpeg
IMG_0015.jpeg
IMG_0016.jpeg
IMG_0017.jpeg
IMG_0018.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg
IMG_0020.jpeg
IMG_0019.jpeg

Wow, some seriously nice stuff for sure. Thanks for sharing!

How did you all get away with such a gathering, anyways? Last I heard, your governor was
a whack job. :)

Wow, some seriously nice stuff for sure. Thanks for sharing!

How did you all get away with such a gathering, anyways? Last I heard, your governor was
a whack job. :)
Everyone has to wear a mask when gathering. Thats our rule and its been ok'd by the city. So far everyone has been great about this.

Everyone has to wear a mask when gathering. Thats our rule and its been ok'd by the city. So far everyone has been great about this.
Well, according to the pics, some were anyways....
sort of ridiculous in the outdoors IMO, but whatever makes folks comfortable I guess.
Thanks for the pics, awesome cars!

Thanks for posting. Only did 1 show this year but it was a big Mopar event, so I got my fix.

Definitely noice iron...
Looks like up North last show before Snow flys...
Awesome

Nice turn out. Sure a lot of nice looking car's. Thanks for the photo shoot appreciate that. Hope to drive mine this coming year and get together with other folk's at some car meet's. Thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back