• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Made my second appearance out ever with the Charger.

70ChargerRT

Local time
7:22 AM
Reaction score
As I made my second appearance ever out with my Charger at a local cruise in that had about 60 cars I’m just overwhelmed with the attention the car gets. I didn’t know if the blood, sweat and tears would ever be worth it but looking at the car now it definitely was. I work a lot and never hardly ever get to go to any cruise ins. I was 2 hours late at this one. I’m really not a show guy as most of those are all day events but I got several invites from some different club members saying the car definitely deserved to be showed. Maybe one of these days if I ever get time I might would take it to a few show events but I really love the evening cruise ins the best and just love the driving the car.

63337047-FBCD-48CD-85E7-0A238EC23561.jpeg

Don't work so much! That car rocks! I must admit I am like you and rarely hit shows or drives except just to look at other people's work. That is a fantastic car and it's always a green color that catches me off guard as to how good it looks. Drive the old girl that's what they are for!

I have had my 70 Charger since I was a teenager in high school and everytime I drive it it makes me feel 16 again and always enjoy the compliments it gets when I have it out for a cruise.

That is one beautiful charger! Just curious, what size wheel and tire are running? I have been contemplating getting a set of wheels like that on my roadrunner.

That is one beautiful charger! Just curious, what size wheel and tire are running? I have been contemplating getting a set of wheels like that on my roadrunner.
Thanks!!! 17” all around. 245/45 on the front and 285/40 on the back

Don't work so much! That car rocks! I must admit I am like you and rarely hit shows or drives except just to look at other people's work. That is a fantastic car and it's always a green color that catches me off guard as to how good it looks. Drive the old girl that's what they are for!
Thank you! I need 8 more years to retire early and I’m going to do it. I’m burnt out and have been on the road my entire life.

I have had my 70 Charger since I was a teenager in high school and everytime I drive it it makes me feel 16 again and always enjoy the compliments it gets when I have it out for a cruise.
That’s awesome! I’ve had this one almost 20 years.

Beautiful Charger ! What's the paint code on it; difficult with the lighting.
Tks,
Bob32268

Such a nice car, man. You are to be congratulated! :thumbsup:

Sounds like you're approaching that age where the priorities change a bit. Congrats on that also!
It's ok to start enjoying the fruits of your labors a bit more - and since you've chosen to be a
steward of one of these wonderful cars, it's a bit of an obligation to share it with others, too.

Very important we all do that as much as possible - otherwise, there could come a day when all
the money, time and effort spent on these cars goes to waste if future generations don't share
the passion.

Auto Transport Service
Back