• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Canadian Newbie

Redbear

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Super pumped to be apart of the community. Been checking things out for awhile but didn't want to join until i had my project so here she is:

1968 Coronet R/T 440 Magnum #'s matching

Attachments

• 68 RT cornet 001.jpg
    68 RT cornet 001.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 168
  • 68 RT cornet 020.jpg
    68 RT cornet 020.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 68 RT cornet 022.jpg
    68 RT cornet 022.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 173
Welcome to FBBO Looks like it will be a good project! Make sure you start a build thread when you're rolling on it!

Hi Redbear...welcome! Thanks for joining, and showing off your Coronet. Waiting to watch it progress. :)

-=Photon440=-

Nice project, welcome.

welcome to the site good luck with the rt looks good

Welcome Redbear, Gotta be a story with scoring a 68 Coronet RT?

Welcome and good luck with your project.

Welcome to the site! Hope this site warms you up! You could use it after the winter you have had!

Welcome from Maine! Great project!

Thanks alot guys. Really pumped to have found this forum and finally sign up. Not much behind the story. Found an older body guy ready to retire and sick of working on cars period. I swooped in at the rite time. Had my eye on it for a couple yrs now. I'm hooked now thats for sure. Trying to also land a '70 Super Bee for the little lady.

cool 68 R/T project... welcome to FBBO

hi and welcome to the site ,looks like you will have a nice start keep us updated on your build :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back