• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another Holly Wood Mental Midget

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score
https://www.jewsnews.co.il/…/at-texas-church-massacre-c-lis…

23168010_10159486847585623_5882515812907323575_n.jpg

....and before the rest of you get all angry and pound on your keyboards, I suggest you take the time to follow up Will Wheaton's subsequent Twitter posts.

Last edited:
Homey don`t play that, what did he say ?
He started backpedaling and apologizing to believers. He is the sack of **** in this instance.
Last week the nut in New York ran people over with a home depot pickup. No call to ban either of them but this nut shoots people and we go after guns again???
Time to start institutionalizing these nut jobs.

A good time to attack religion
Scumbags always defend other scumbags ..

Yes, Little Wesley Crusher is quite the internet hero to the millennials.
Typical vapid Hollyweird airhead, but a little more prolific (probably because of a lack of substantial work) and capable with manipulating the almighty tweety universe.
Does he have a point here?
No, the only point is located atop his noggin.

Look, I have little use for that RINO Ryan - he is certainly part of the swamp that needs drained up in DC, no doubt.
That being said, Wheaton simply and rather childishly chose yet another tragedy to push his agenda and targeted a rather innocent and generic post by Ryan in which to do so.
That **** got old a long time ago.
"WE NEED MORE LAWS" the useful parrots on the left cry out.
*yawn*
The shooter broke multiple laws. More laws would not have prevented him from doing what he did. There is no magic law, written with ink made of unicorns and fairy dust, that will magically keep mental patients from killing.
There are well over 100 million LEGAL gun owners in this country. Well over 300 million weapons in LEGAL private ownership.
Any attempt by government to relieve said owners of said weapons will not end well.
Everyone with a lick of sense knows this, including those in DC.

Take note of what stopped that loon from killing more.
The only thing that stops evil with a weapon is GOOD with a weapon.
Such was the case in Texas.
Such is the case for private legal ownership of guns.
Done deal.
'Nuff said.

Am I the only one who saw the humor in what he said? It doesnt always have to be political.

There is plenty of indisputable evidence that intelligence is not required to be a "Hollywood Star". Or an athlete.

To the trolls using this as a media circus tool or to speak out against religion and gun control.....from dust you came and dust you will return....bye bye forever....

Paul Ryan sent his prayers, as usual. Will Wheaton pointed out that his prayers were useless as the victims were already in a church and if prayers worked, they'd all still be alive.

His point being, what Paul Ryan (and the rest of Congress) need to do, is remove guns from the hands of the great unwashed.

Last edited:
Paul Ryan sent his prayers, as usual. Will Wheaton pointed out that his prayers were useless as the victims were already in a church and if prayers worked, they'd all still be alive.

His point being, what Paul Ryan (and the rest of Congress) need to do, is remove guns from the hands of the great unwashed.
Again, good luck with that and good luck to anyone who tries to with me - and the rest of the 100 million plus.
The left seems hellbent on another civil war.
They (you) aren't going to like how this one turns out.

Mr Dorsky the resident blaspheme speaks...you describe things using Satan's tongue because you are his prostitute...

BTW, did you know that it's legal to own as many guns as you like in Texas....but you can only own a maximum of six dildos.

Yep, look it up. Seven dildos in Texas puts you on the wrong side of the law.

I wonder how many dildos you're allowed to take into church in Texas?

Stop with the threats and making assumptions about what the left wants. Civil war? Absurd. We dont know how this wacko got his hands on that weapon. Fix the problem. I still dont know who this idiot actor is nor do i care. What bothers me is what he thinks about prayer and obviously attending the church of ones choice. This little twerp represents only himself and the minions who think like him. Don't give him the time of day

BTW, did you know that it's legal to own as many guns as you like in Texas....but you can only own a maximum of six dildos.

Yep, look it up. Seven dildos in Texas puts you on the wrong side of the law.

I wonder how many dildos you're allowed to take into church in Texas?

Why would you even want to know that or even research that? Never mind, I don't want to know.

everything-is-a-dildo-if-your-e-brave-enough-memecrunch-5263685.png

Auto Transport Service
Back