• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another leaf spring post

ESPO spring +2" for me. 275x60x15 coopers in the rear and 245x60x15 coopers in both pictures
IMG_2073.jpeg
IMG_3654.jpeg

Last edited:
Where are you putting blocks to raise the car?

I would like to know also

I had blocks installed to lower my Cordoba after getting them re-arched. The car sat with a big rake. The mechanic mentioned in order to lower the car, blocks go under leafs and opposite if you want to raise the car. Upon looking at the setup I see that he was clearly pulling my leg as I OBVIOUSLY wasn't paying attention. Sorry about my ****-up, it was stupid. :BangHead:

Last edited:
I had blocks installed to lower my Cordoba after getting them re-arched. The car sat with a big rake. The mechanic mentioned in order to lower the car, blocks go under leafs and opposite if you want to raise the car. Upon looking at the setup I see that he was clearly pulling my leg as I OBVIOUSLY wasn't paying attention. Sorry about my ****-up, it was stupid. :BangHead:
We all get one doh! Per day have a good life anyway LOL!

Auto Transport Service
Back