• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another new Mopar owner

Merecka13

Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
Howdy from down in Texas. Just bought my first Mopar, grew up in a Ford family, always mess with Mustangs ( I got here as quick as I could, don’t be too harsh). Found a nice driver quality ‘68 Roadrunner with no rust and nice 440 6 pack transplant to play with after 25 years with San Antonio Fire. Y‘all have already been helpful in resurrecting the horn and wipers, this seems like a great communit.

Don,

Somewhere down in Texas…

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. My first car was a '69 RR, still miss that car.

Welcome, Don! How about some pics of your RR?

Thank you for your years in the fire service. I have over 32 years (and counting) with my local vol. FD.

Welcome aboard Don! It sounds like you scored a jewel for sure.
Thanks for your service! My dad was a fireman when I was little.

Don:
Welcome from Southern CA.
Let's get some PIC's going of that nice Roadrunner. and some spec's on the car.
Good luck with the project.
We like PIC's !!

Welcome from the central coast of the former home state of your new neighbors.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Nice 68 RR (assuming it is the one in the avatar)

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

maybe some photos you can share

Just a few pics, getting her sorted and ready to cruise…

IMG_6266.jpeg

IMG_6273.jpeg

IMG_6268.jpeg

IMG_6262.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Don. Have fun with your '68 RoadRunner; it looks like a great car. I served in my community's Volunteer Fire Dept. for 20 years. My son has been with Mississauga Fire Department, near Toronto, Ontario, for 20 years, and is now a Captain.

Welcome from Alabama, great looking 68 RR. Rust free is hard to find in these.

Auto Transport Service
Back