• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Antenna tv in california

33 IMP

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
I use an antenna for my tv because I refuse to pay for tv . Somehow many of my pbs stations suddenly disappeared ( I like masterpiece mystery and other British and Australian mysteries), so i had to re-scan the channels.
After auto-channel scan I had to delete SEVENTY-FIVE non English channels manually. What in the he!! has happened to california?
This will probably have to be moved to the political forum.

Antenna channels here come and go. Have been told the channel is still there on pay tv.

Do you really need to ask what happened to CA.? Where have you been hiding? Good Luck in AZ..

Haven’t you heard - we’re the minority race in CA now. Enjoy AZ - soon to follow (unfortunately)

After auto-channel scan I had to delete SEVENTY-FIVE non English channels manually. What in the he!! has happened to california?

What are you complaining about? The Banana Republic of Cali is providing YOU, the tax payer, the opportunity to learn a foreign language at home, for FREE! Get on your knees and thank Gubner Browneye.

Reminds me of a Yakov Smirnov bit. Learned his English off of tv, took him months to learn he was speaking spanish.

The elimination of free analog TV was one of the biggest scams ever pulled on the public.
Mike

Did you make your donation? If the public doesn't donate, it doesn't air

They came back with a reboot. Every taxpayer in the country is making a donation, whether they like the radical left slant or not. ( that's why,as a good conservative I had to explain what I watch!)
Did you make your donation? If the public doesn't donate, it doesn't air

Yes the digital doesnt fade was BS.
When were adds free? PBS yes I can see funding and they still ask for donations.

If you are on a fringe area of reception you can loose channels for a time. I loose several channels at different times. First it pixelates (sp?), then I get a low reception message. It is never consistent, but I have read that it can be cause by humidity. Frustrating to say the least. I have a theory that they just want us to pay for what has always been free.

Your best bet if you have a modern tv with HDMI is to buy a firetv and add KODI to it. You can get all your local stations and more. Just add a good build like no limits. All you need is a wireless connection to it.

Your best bet if you have a modern tv with HDMI is to buy a firetv and add KODI to it. You can get all your local stations and more. Just add a good build like no limits. All you need is a wireless connection to it.
Don't forget about Terrarium TV. It's more user friendly than KODI and doesn't require installing add-ons. Fire box over the fire stick as it's faster.
I have a fire box in the living room but a fire stick in the bedroom.

Auto Transport Service
Back