• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any pics of b body with 18” or bigger wheels ?

U.S. Mags Ramblers, 17x7 with 245/45/17s and 18x9.5 with 285/40/18s. Now just waiting for my Wilwood brakes.

received_479403223464431.jpg

The coy c 5s look cool but have yet to see on a mopar

B1278898-9943-471F-81BB-7DBDFC11467E.jpeg

I sold my RR with these 18's. It actually worked ok with a base model pearl RR. The original dealer rims were stolen 2 days before I bought. The rims were $1k. Seller didn't change the price. But was not happy with his situation. But kudos for doing what he could.

RoadRunner front quarter.jpg

Anybody out there running 17-18 inch AR105 Torq Thrust M?

View attachment 1094117
Ive seen pics of several guys running late model mustang rims (the "m" in ttm), but mostly on a-bodys. The extra backspace of the m's work there because the late model disc brakes and b-body 8 3/4 swaps add track width, the m's backspace moves the tire back in under the car.
I think m's on a b-body would need spacers. Standard tt2s fit better, and look better, in my opinion.

This was my car before I painted it. 18x9 front 19x12 rear. 345/30 and 265/40 tires. RMS front and rear suspension. Handled awesome but the roads around here suck. Car would bottom the rear shocks on the odd sharp bump. If I had of kept the car I was going to change the rear springs. The rear tires didn’t have quite enough sidewall imo. My current build has a rear tire with more sidewall and triple adjustable shocks.

View attachment 1087641

Do you remember what shocks you were running at the time, and what you were going to replace them with to remedy that issue?

Auto Transport Service
Back