• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody have pics of seat release knobs?

James Hogan

Local time
1:29 AM
Reaction score
I have a 69 Charger and have never had the seat adjuster knobs or the seat back release knobs. I've searched this site and even googled them. I get conflicting info from different sites. Some show a small black plastic knob in both spots, while other sites show a larger chrome knob for the seat adjusters. Does anyone know which are correct? Pics would help a lot. Thanks.

Only from my knowledge .....68 bucket seats seem to have the small knobs ....69 has the larger chrome ones ....my 69 bee has original bucket seats and has chrome knobs

These came from a 69 Coronet 6 way seat. Have larger one probably have other one if you can use them.

lever1.jpg

lever2.jpg

lever3.jpg

These are same as my 69 bee w buckets.....

Screenshot_20221121-181952.png

I'm thinking "deluxe" interior may be more likely to have the chromes. These are on my '69 Barracuda buckets. Maybe the pictures are of some help. Don't know if they're the same as B's......

1669072353638.png

1669072456488.png

Thanks to all that responded. It appears as though both the chrome and black plastic are correct. Fran Blacker, thank you for the offer, I'm pretty sure that the knob for the six way seat isn't correct on the regular bucket seat. Thanks again everybody.

There are also 2 types of the chrome 68-9 knobs, one that just “clips” on and another that has a set screw…

Auto Transport Service
Back