• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody know a good realtor?

Coyoteduster

Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score
... this sh!t is for the birds! oor.jpg

I do here in NorCal foothills,
I know a good finance/brokerage person too
but I'd suspect you'd rather stay in Texas, I know I probably would...

that ain't no thing that's hardly a dusting of snow/cold spell...LOL
looks at what the guys back east have to deal with almost every year,
one disaster after another & not just politically...he he ha ha

it'll be over soon anyway

SAM_0607.jpg This was November and haven't seen the grass since..

You want **** weather. Hello from Massachusetts

There is a pool under there I think20150305_170732.jpg

I know several, but you want nothing to do with the 4' of snow we have on the ground here!

... this sh!t is for the birds!

This is a trick question, usually the words "good" and "realtor" are not found in the same sentence . . .

( unless it's something like "good for nothing . . . " . . . )

( SMILE )

I know where you can get a good windshield scraper!

Yeah, there's not a real good selection of them down here. (lol)

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me your not driving a car with a windshield with a small area cleaned like that

No way, that would be too dangerous!

There's another viewing portal just like it on the other side. :3gears:

looks like a DODGE RAM with a hood scoop!!!yes? well anywho,, I'm TOTALLY SICK OF WIIIIIIIINNNNNTTTTTEEEERRRR. THIS "GLOBAL WARMING" STUFF NEEDS TO HURRY UP!!!!

I see your grass is still green. Tonight calls for 7 degrees and the 8 inches of snow last night. I can see the road but can't get there.

You must not be in the pan handle of Texas.

No, just north of Austin.

- - - Updated - - -

looks like a DODGE RAM with a hood scoop!!!yes? well anywho,, I'm TOTALLY SICK OF WIIIIIIIINNNNNTTTTTEEEERRRR. THIS "GLOBAL WARMING" STUFF NEEDS TO HURRY UP!!!!

Yep, this is Betty, she's my daily driver.
1454652_10200969668828303_1853717183_n.jpg

Hey Coyoteduster, I have been a realtor for 23 years. But your pictures look like home to me! What's the big deal? At least it kills the bugs! I said that all the time when I lived in Houston, back in 85-88. At least We don't have lizards, snakes, Gators, or Flying Cockroaches! The "red an yella killed a fellah" stuff my kids heard in school freaked this yankee out! HA HA

Hey Coyoteduster, I have been a realtor for 23 years. But your pictures look like home to me! What's the big deal? At least it kills the bugs! I said that all the time when I lived in Houston, back in 85-88. At least We don't have lizards, snakes, Gators, or Flying Cockroaches! The "red an yella killed a fellah" stuff my kids heard in school freaked this yankee out! HA HA

This is the coldest winter that I can remember in 37 years here. I left Detroit for warmer weather and this ain't cutting it, besides our first car show is this Saturday. :angry9:

I can remember one night in January 1988 in North Houston. Coming home from Enron at 10:00 at night, it was 22 degrees. I was fine with that, but the locals about stuck to the pavement! It has happened, and it will happen again!
Don't worry, it will be 105 again before you know it. unlike Omaha.

Yeah, the natives have a rough time on the snow and ice, but on the bright side there isn't any traffic.

... and I'll be ready for that 105* too. :headbang:

I was in Leander, Texas moving a car in January for a friend in For Leavenworth, KS. and it rained like hell North of Austin until Dallas. What a mess. Construction, barriers, crazy truckers. Oklahoma city looked pretty good after that. 54 feet of truck and trailer, and music. Left Leander at 11:00 A:M, Stopped in Kansas around 9:30 p.m. Last March I went to Ozona, Texas moving a car to Omaha . 1100 miles each way, so this Yankee has been down there a bit this last year.

Auto Transport Service
Back