• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody seen the new Motor Shed Squad show on Motortrend? 1969 Charger

TTSaleen

Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
So there is a new show on Motortrend called Motor Shed Squad.
An episode I watched has a 1969 Charger in it.

Warning! You will see the Charger has R/T badges on it, but clearly under the hood is a 318! LOL!
The show basically puts 71 charger seats in it after covering them in red leather. They completely miss this car has no headliner! That would have been a nice addition.
Secondly, the car would not start so they put a new mechanical fuel pump on it.
You'd be blind to see the AC compressor belt is missing! I wonder why they didn't talk about that or put a belt on it! LOL.
The paint on the car is rough. Different camera angles show the rust under the paint around the rear window and side glass trim area.

Anyway it's a 1969 Charger at least so maybe that will help the viewership.
Ryan

Link to Season 1 Episode 2 in question:

318 pic.jpg

Charger 1.jpg

I tried to watch the show but got bored when this chick started to work to drain the water out a tail light on a Peugeot.

Oh brother, another crap car show.
I prefer Roadkill, they don’t think everything needs to be slammed or air-bagged to death, and I pick up tips I really appreciate and apply
JMO

Another crummy Brit show.
Maybe Motor Trend should stop being so cheap, and make new shows, instead of constantly playing the same old repeats.

I barely made it past the credits...

The characters, not to my liking
if not for it saying Charger in the description guide
I probably wouldn't have even looked at it... Yawn

Also don't bother with 'Super Street Garage',
stereotypes of F&F (fast & furious) tuners either... Yawn

I barely made it past the credits...

The characters, not to my liking
if not for it saying Charger in the description guide
I probably wouldn't have even looked at it... Yawn

Also don't bother with 'Super Street Garage',
stereotypes of F&F (fast & furious) tuners either... Yawn
Yep, checked out super street garage, them saying how expensive it was to do the little stuff they were talking ($75k) to that rice burner is ridiculous, after 15 mins of it I was done.

Auto Transport Service
Back