• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone going to Drag Week?

Ron Ward

Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score
As Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week 2014 will be in my own back yard this year, I'll be attending the Topeka leg of the event at Heartland Park. Anyone else going to get out and watch?

Too far to go right now, for me...

but Larry Larson's 66 Nova { 2-3 time overall winners} & Jeff Lutz's 57 Bel Air
will probably run in the high 6's over 200mph again, with their twin turboed "street" cars

- - - Updated - - -

As Hot Rod Magazine's Drag Week 2014 will be in my own back yard this year, I'll be attending the Topeka leg of the event at Heartland Park. Anyone else going to get out and watch?

Make sure to take lots of photos, to share with all us way out west... here in Calif.

No, but I am going to the NHRA Carolina Nationals September 12th-14th if anyone is going.

Auto Transport Service
Back