• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this '75?

@Moparitis

Why would you give me a Red X ? How could you possibly think you know more about what I would pay for a car than I do...​

If you would pay more thats on you, I didn't tempt to say what you would pay, I said I wouldn't pay 5K, Hell to be honest I wouldn't pay $500... The car does nothing for me... They didn't when they were new & still don't... I consider it an insult to real Road Runners that the name was connected to that turd...

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 6.34.17 PM.png

I’d be surprised if it got $35,000. But who knows? I’ve seen prices triple since January 2021.
According to the Hagerty Valuation Guide, $35k is the best possible price for a "concourse" example.
It also says they were only available as 318 cars though?

@Moparitis

Why would you give me a Red X ? How could you possibly think you know more about what I would pay for a car than I do...​

If you would pay more thats on you, I didn't tempt to say what you would pay, I said I wouldn't pay 5K, Hell to be honest I wouldn't pay $500... The car does nothing for me... They didn't when they were new & still don't... I consider it an insult to real Road Runners that the name was connected to that turd...

View attachment 1323450

Can't help but notice he's laid out several red X's on comments in this thread...

Can't help but notice he's laid out several red X's on comments in this thread...
Maybe he's the owner of the car !!! LOL !! Guess what dude ? $6.5 k is closer to it's value than $65k even in pesos !

What spirit! The OP (me) says I still like them (as I wrote, but Wild man is free to have his own opinion) but BBs (even low compression 400s) is where to start from. Unless the 318 car has an exceptionally clean chassis and interior...and in my price range.

I would have thought some '75 RR owners would have flashed their rides
1975 Roadrunner, the last real runners - anymore out there?

Last edited:
Too much coin for that, nice car but no where near that value. If it was a pristine 70 cuda 440 six pack, then you say let's talk.

Auto Transport Service
Back