• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know this guy?

Bit of good news UPS has sent me progress. That’s progress I hope

BF18A2C5-678A-4F88-891E-CFDEFD569D32.jpeg

Last edited:
Doug's been around for ages... I have purchased numerous parts from him over the years.
I don't know him personally, but I have run into him on occasion.

Doug's been around for ages... I have purchased numerous parts from him over the years.
I don't know him personally, but I have run into him on occasion.
My part will be here tomorrow, all is good so far. I said it before I just didn’t like being told it would be shipped out 2 times and then no communication for 5 days. UPS has it so that’s some relief.

My part will be here tomorrow, all is good so far. I said it before I just didn’t like being told it would be shipped out 2 times and then no communication for 5 days. UPS has it so that’s some relief.
I really feel sorry that you seem to have very little patience for people having problems to overcome. Many years ago when one was trying to find parts, they would be great full to find anyone that had them. The unexpected can happen to anyone. Patience is a virtue. I hope you can overcome your impatience and realize that this is a hobby for most. Doug did this for the members and thought he could bring something to the people. I am fairly sure he would not make a living off selling his repo parts.

I really feel sorry that you seem to have very little patience for people having problems to overcome. Many years ago when one was trying to find parts, they would be great full to find anyone that had them. The unexpected can happen to anyone. Patience is a virtue. I hope you can overcome your impatience and realize that this is a hobby for most. Doug did this for the members and thought he could bring something to the people. I am fairly sure he would not make a living off selling his repo parts.
Lol once again it was the no communication and being told 2 different delivery dates I work hard for my money so when I pay for something and then get lied to twice and then have no communication for five days of course I’m gonna be impatient! So as far as you thinking I’m ungrateful you’re sadly mistaken. Communication Goes a long way with me!

His name is Doug Winslow? He is a eBay seller. I bought this panel for the trunk of my 66 and was told he got sick so was gonna be late Mon Feb 13th then was told Wed the 15th and not to worry. Well haven’t heard shot from him. Paid him like $225 total for re pop and delivery on Feb 7th. I don’t wanna leave bad feedback and mess him 100% positive feedback rating.

View attachment 1420793
I have bought several items, all delivered when he said and all was good, did buy the part you are wanting...........a few years ago though..........I feel he is very honest.

I did receive the item just weeks after I was supposed to and no communication

I did receive the item just weeks after I was supposed to and no communication
Glad you got it. Not sure what is going on. I have been trying to contact him to get a console clock kit (washers, spring, nut) but has never answered me. He also makes the quarter panel trim clips.

Glad you got it. Not sure what is going on. I have been trying to contact him to get a console clock kit (washers, spring, nut) but has never answered me. He also makes the quarter panel trim clips.
sure hope it gets corrected! keep us informed please

He was communicating with me all the way up to original delivery date then just said sorry I will get it out today then I didn’t hear from him anymore and about a week and a half later I got a message from eBay that it was on its way. I too hope that everything is ok with him and his family. I do know **** happens but that’s all ya have to say. Communication goes a very long way with me.

Auto Transport Service
Back