• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone make a bolt on fiberglass deck lid?

I'm very Tricky. 3330 w/me and fluids, Mostly attention to detail. Short bolts, no washers when not needed, moly steering shaft,strut rods, and cage. Light home made seats, (19# w/brackets),lexan side and rear windows w/o regulators, carbon fiber bumper brackets,aluminum drive shaft,shocks,hood pins, and fuel cell. Still has old school wheels, #28 frt,#48 rear w/ tires, Mega block, 2 #45 batterys and a fire system. I could easily lose another #100.
Doug

- - - Updated - - -

As long as it hooks. I run low 9s on a 10.5" tire. Bracket racing on less than stellar prepped tracks can be tricky. A lot of times my low 10 second 63 Dodge would go quicker when I added rear weight trying to slow it down to run index.
Doug

you are tricky! lol
i'm going aluminum driveshaft over the winter,and going to find 100 lbs in different areas in the 65 dodge. Maybe an aluminum block

As long as it hooks. I run low 9s on a 10.5" tire. Bracket racing on less than stellar prepped tracks can be tricky. A lot of times my low 10 second 63 Dodge would go quicker when I added rear weight trying to slow it down to run index.
Doug

Sounds great! I was simply saying I don't put as much concern into where the weight comes off. I wish I could lose another 100# off the nose, but it isn't going to happen. So I will take it where I can, also I don't think it is as important as the good old days, but now I am highjacking...........

-Mark

Auto Transport Service
Back