• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone parting out a Mopar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Mopar

Local time
9:28 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice, (real nice) Pentastar Emblem. I want the real deal, not a plastic p.o.c. ( i already have one of them and don't like it ).

Someone at the body shop hit mine with a grinder and screwed it all up.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Joe

Looking for a nice, (real nice) Pentastar Emblem. I want the real deal, not a plastic p.o.c. ( i already have one of them and don't like it ).

Someone at the body shop hit mine with a grinder and screwed it all up.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Joe

They were all plastic from Chrysler, part # 2785540. I have one still in wrapper. NOS

I could not find the real deal a a decent price...Had to go to the plastic p.o.c.

Petty Blue 67 gTx

I dont think they were are plastic as stated earlier. My original is for 64 Polara is either pot metal or aluminum and the same for my dads 70 Challenger RT.

my 69 is metal over plastic

Aluminium I think (gold adnodized) good luck :hello2:

Bump.................I thought for sure someone would have one of these to sell.

I think it's '66 and older had the anodized aluminum one and the '67 and newer came with the foil-over-plastic variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back