• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone running 4 wheels disc brakes

dodge68charger

Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score
Hey Guys. Looking to put 4 wheel disc brakes on my 69 Superbee. Im looking to get a power booster and master cylinder from pirate jack but not sure what disc brake setup to go with?? I bout one of the A156 ssbc front brake kits for my charger but wasnt happy with the tiny rotors n setup..

Not looking to break the budget. The cars a 440 car with manual drums all the way around. Need something with a rear parking brake setup also, the car is a manual. Anyhelp woul be great. Thanks

Can't go wrong with Wilwood. Have them on my 68' Dart.

If you are on a budget I See a lot of guys use Rear Disc from a mid 90s Jeep grand Cherokee it uses a 8 1/4 rear but with some modifying it can be done.

If you do a search here on FBBO, you find several thread already about disc brakes with lots of info. Good luck.

I've got 4 wheel disc on my Charger... had em on there for over 10 years... but it's from that company that you said you don't like already :sideways tongue:

Thanks for the replys guys. Im going to look into the cpp kits tmrw, otherwise ssbc :(

4 wheeld wilwoods on mine, with a hydratech hydroboost unit, better brakes than any modern car I have been in.

4 wheeld wilwoods on mine, with a hydratech hydroboost unit, better brakes than any modern car I have been in.

By any chance do you remember what front and rear setup you used for your brakes. Did it include a parking brake. Thanks

Doctordiff has what you need at a good price. I have the 4 wheel kit on my car and the repopped master cylinder with booster from Piratejacks.

I just ordered wilwood 4 wheel disc for my charger they have the parking brake on the rears . I got them at a very good price from elite vintage auto out of n.j. he was cheaper then everyone (I don't like eBay so I didn't check there) and he's a huge mopar guy you Just call him and he asks a few ?'s about budget and what your car has and gives you a few options ,he sent me the links to each set to look at and was very helpful answering my ?'s as this is my first disc brake conversion. Good luck if you want his info just p.m. me

Auto Transport Service
Back