• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Armchair DREAM experts, get in here !

Ha...No sleepwalking, no acting out either. The dreams are possibly just an extension of my already expressive personality. Good or bad, I am not a shy, silent type.

I too get the "Their gonna find the dead body " dream. Lots of times it will come from a movie. The Movie was Goodfellas.
De Nero and Pesci have to dig up and move a body. Now I saw that movie say 30 years ago only once but that scene with me and different people in it still comes around in my dreams. Weird **** for sure.Damn you Kern, Now it will go on for ever !!!

upload_2020-1-15_8-54-51.jpeg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRNFC6EK_FrP7IkklCZ4e-L4VWctzidGepbtYk__Ywe5tQPDpSS.jpg

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTXsaQmDwtSzczbYge1TZph4SLM_WdI80lW1tvKtIcm7Kl5v1r8.jpg
images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ1oqkRtlfhUpUuC6M8MPYygxYfDRL576qmt7PFuE4qNDi2L4dv.jpg

Don't dream too often.....at least not that I remember but did dream quite a lot about being a work for a few years after retiring and still do from time to time. It's been awhile since the last time though and it's been almost 14 years since retirement. Kinda odd that I don't dream about being with my X after 33 years of marriage and that's just fine with me!! :D Also kinda odd that that thought hasn't occurred to me until this posting about dreaming of being at work.

Dreams about my X aren't dreams,,just NIGHTMARES !

Dont dream much now that I sleep with the CPAP and oxygen. If I want weard dreams just shut the oxygen off. But that not real healthy. Ozygen deprivation will do strange things to the mind. If you have problems with constant strange dreams a sleep study maybe in order.

no spicy food before going to bed
I don't remember most my dreams

most of the ones I do remember
I certainly wouldn't share with the general public either
TMI

strange subject, especially on a car related forum
someone has way too much time on their hands now

If you want crazy vivid dreams take a sleep aid. O'man! They really wake up dreams.:D

I'll make it car related for KD... I've had a recurring dream for over 6 years. I'm out cruising with my dearly departed Daughter (4.5 years now) and my brakes fail completely. Weekly if not twice weekly, over and over again, never showing how it ends. When I got the Bee all done and ready to go I was pretty damn paranoid that the brakes were going to fail, but they worked just fine and I've NEVER had the dream since.

I did have a wild dream one time that I was about to oil drill Kristen Bell and I had her in a very very awkward position... I woke up and was extremely pissed that I didn't get to do what I had planned. Tried to go back to sleep to finish the dream... Probably should see a Loony Doc..

Just in case nobody knows her..

oLd3poz.jpg

You share dreams with your spouse???
Only the ones she's the "star" in.
:thumbsup:

The rest are for my eyes only,
Errrrr, dreams only,
Whatever, they mean nothing.

Except in Kern's case, shhhhhh
I think he's nuts.
One of my many female co-workers came to work all pissed off at her husband one day after he told her a dream he had about himself and another woman.

Auto Transport Service
Back