• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Armchair DREAM experts, get in here !

When I was a kid watched "Night of the Grizzly" with Clint Walker. Had nightmares about being chased by bears. Now the things wander into my yard or deck and look in the back door.
bear11.jpg

Dont dream much now that I sleep with the CPAP and oxygen. If I want weard dreams just shut the oxygen off. But that not real healthy. Ozygen deprivation will do strange things to the mind. If you have problems with constant strange dreams a sleep study maybe in order.
Guess I'm good but have allergies like no tomorrow!

One of my many female co-workers came to work all pissed off at her husband one day after he told her a dream he had about himself and another woman.
Dumass!

When I was a kid watched "Night of the Grizzly" with Clint Walker. Had nightmares about being chased by bears. Now the things wander into my yard or deck and look in the back door.View attachment 895452
Oh dayam

Not a fan of clowns but they don't enter into any dreams I have.....when there are any dreams!

I’m a dreamer. Love it most of the time. I have similar to those mentioned by Kern. The worst ones are those that are still about work and usually very dysfunctional - retired 8 years ago but still dreaming of that nut house. I’m always relieved to awake and find I don’t have to deal with that **** anymore. The best ones are those which get close to being fluid if you know what I mean. Always seem to wake up before the big score,tho. A lot of dreams about going somewhere or doing something that I can’t seem to finish. They’re frustrating dreams and usually also a relief to wake up from. I enjoy dreaming in general because I always seem younger and a legend in my own mind - for real.....

The co-worker or the husband?

That was based on song lyrics. Guess which song?
The husband! Tell your wife you're having dreams about another woman is like you did lol. Now that you mention a song....lots of them but can't think of a specific one....

A lot of dreams about going somewhere or doing something that I can’t seem to finish. They’re frustrating dreams and usually also a relief to wake up from. I enjoy dreaming in general because I always seem younger and a legend in my own mind - for real.....

That is on par with my original point. I am trying to get somewhere and along the way, I keep getting distracted or met with obstructions. It is frustrating for certain.
It is a RARE thing for me to wake up from a dream and be able to go back to sleep and resume the dream. It happens but only a few times a year.

I usually sleep without waking through the night. The ONLY time remember having a dream in the morning is if i wake up & go back to sleep.

You're So Vain by Carly Simon

People often confused the lyrics about clouds in my coffee saying it was clowns in my coffee.
Better than clouds in my eyes :D Had a good brain fart going. Been awhile since hearing that song but when I first heard Jimi's 'excuse me while I kiss the sky' I thought he said 'kiss this guy' I thought WTH! lol

Auto Transport Service
Back