• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Armchair DREAM experts, get in here !

Better than clouds in my eyes :D Had a good brain fart going. Been awhile since hearing that song but when I first heard Jimi's 'excuse me while I kiss the sky' I thought he said 'kiss this guy' I thought WTH! lol
Lock the cat box.

I think Kern could easily be cured with 50 to 60 electric shock therepy sessions.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn3.whatculture.com%2Fimages%2F2015%2F09%2FELJ4oycU.jpg

I thought that they hooked them up to the brain, but most guys do their thinking down there anyway, so that is probably the most direct route to the male brain!

I have a history of having recurring dreams.

For awhile I had dreams that I had the ability to jump really high and really far. Not flying exactly but hovering if and when I wanted or travelling several hundred feet at a time. That was a fun one. I never cared for what those meant as it just seemed like a fun fantasy type thing that had no real underlying meaning.

I've had other dreams where I am trying to get somewhere but keep encountering various obstacles and distractions. Lately these have been either with me in a car or on foot but I'm trying to get somewhere and I either keep getting lost or get flat tires, can't find a map or street signs, have no cell phone service to call anyone, etc.

I'm not sure if this is standard for everyone but my dreams always start midstream of some action or activity. It is always like turning on a movie 15-20 minutes after it started. I find myself in a situation and am compelled to find my way through with no help.
I rarely have nightmares. Years ago I recall dreaming of something scary chasing me so I stopped and confronted it. At that point I was starting to be able to occasionally realize when I was dreaming. That was fun. When you know that you are dreaming, you are free to take some pretty big risks since you are never in any actual danger of anything.

THis recent one though...If I were to write a title for it, it would be The long way home.
I am not aware that I am dreaming during it. I never have the ability to call anyone. I go down streets that seem familiar but they never get me home.
Working on cars and working in construction share some similarities. Problems pop up and I have to find a way to fix them, sometimes using unconventional methods. Maybe this dream is another dimension of that...Maybe it is a test to see what solution I will eventually find?
Maybe it is nothing at all and just a series of unrelated thoughts ...?

Maybe you just a little lost in your next adventure your writing about moving but haven't looked for a new home , or you just f 'd up .

I have a history of having recurring dreams.

For awhile I had dreams that I had the ability to jump really high and really far. Not flying exactly but hovering if and when I wanted or travelling several hundred feet at a time. That was a fun one. I never cared for what those meant as it just seemed like a fun fantasy type thing that had no real underlying meaning.

I've had other dreams where I am trying to get somewhere but keep encountering various obstacles and distractions. Lately these have been either with me in a car or on foot but I'm trying to get somewhere and I either keep getting lost or get flat tires, can't find a map or street signs, have no cell phone service to call anyone, etc.

I'm not sure if this is standard for everyone but my dreams always start midstream of some action or activity. It is always like turning on a movie 15-20 minutes after it started. I find myself in a situation and am compelled to find my way through with no help.
I rarely have nightmares. Years ago I recall dreaming of something scary chasing me so I stopped and confronted it. At that point I was starting to be able to occasionally realize when I was dreaming. That was fun. When you know that you are dreaming, you are free to take some pretty big risks since you are never in any actual danger of anything.

THis recent one though...If I were to write a title for it, it would be The long way home.
I am not aware that I am dreaming during it. I never have the ability to call anyone. I go down streets that seem familiar but they never get me home.
Working on cars and working in construction share some similarities. Problems pop up and I have to find a way to fix them, sometimes using unconventional methods. Maybe this dream is another dimension of that...Maybe it is a test to see what solution I will eventually find?
Maybe it is nothing at all and just a series of unrelated thoughts ...?

018b6f18643794666aaf2d3a8fa38bc9.jpg

:lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back