• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

At least it's got a Viper trans...

Nice way to ruin a Ferrari,,,,Enzo is deffo rolling in His grave.

Was searching E-Bay for 'Chevy-powered Ferrari rat-rods' and this was all that popped up. Disappointing, thought there'd be more...

Nice way to ruin a Ferrari,,,,Enzo is deffo rolling in His grave.

If you read the info it says the frame was donated to a Ferrari GTO conversion. So they took the body and this is what they came up with. Looks cool, but I understand what you are saying. The old Original Ferrari's are cool in there own right.

I'd add a modern engine, better suspension, and make it look more stock[other than wheels/tires]. It'd be a better car than it ever was, previously.

I'd add a modern engine, better suspension, and make it look more stock[other than wheels/tires]. It'd be a better car than it ever was, previously.
Yeah, a hi rise manifold, carbs & scoops sticking out of engine bay just don't look kosher on a Ferrari, a BMW V 12 would have been a decent choice.

Auto Transport Service
Back