• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Australian Maxi

ozymaxwedge

Local time
3:24 PM
Reaction score
HI from Australia,

My name is Al and I am a Mopar guy 100%, my father was taking me to the drags back in the 70's racing his USA imported 63 SS Plymouth Belvedere so I have been hooked on Chrysler forever.
I will post some pics of the Ex Milne Bro's Max Wedge ( I still have it ) in the 62-65 Car Show section now but here is a shot of my man cave.

All the best,
AL

Welcome to FBBO Al, looks like a great stable you have there :hello2:

Feel free to post up more pics of the cars anytime. :icon_cool:

Cheers, just posted a few pics in the 62-65 car show but cause Im a newbie a Mod has to OK the post.

Al,ever thought of putting her back to the way she was born?
A nice drag car it is but who'd ever know what it really is...a real deal Milne bros SS
Still got all the bits?

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Pennsylvania! Nice set of cars and really nice garage!

Thank you for the welcome !! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Al,ever thought of putting her back to the way she was born?
A nice drag car it is but who'd ever know what it really is...a real deal Milne bros SS
Still got all the bits?

Hi, the car was unfortunately cut/tubed and four linked in the early 80's, my plans are to re do the rear end with neater and smaller tubs, steel wheels about 15x10 maximum, new suspension and paint on the Milne Bro's Plymouth center signs, the coppertone paint is the correct color.
I have the original cross ram intake but will stay with indy set up just for the extra power.

Cheers,
Al

Auto Transport Service
Back